With more than 4 years within the Human Resources function and focusing on Recruitment, Employee Relation, Training & Development and Policies & Procedures in various sectors including reinsurance, financial leasing, and entertainment. Noura’s main career driver is being a positive change agent in the culture of HR and improves its partnership with the business. Raising professional knowledge individually and collectively through :
- Excellent data management and analysis skills to assemble, clean and analyze data effectively.
- Solid understanding of data visualization and data storytelling techniques (able to create and interpret graphs, tables, and frame a story around it).
- Immaculate attention to detail and a keen eye towards visual presentation.
- −A positive “can-do” attitude and high personal accountability for results.
- −Ability to successfully navigate complexity, ambiguity, and pressure to get things done in a fast-paced global environment that requires balancing competing priorities.
- Education & Certifications:-
- Birkman Certified Assessment Consultant
- Associate CIPD Member
- Holds a bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Currently undertaking a Master’s program in Human Resources with a CIPD level 7