Diverse Human Resources experience spanning semi-government, startups, business consulting, oil/gas, petrochemicals and multinational corporations. Deep understanding of multiple sectors of economy. Drives business performance, people and culture change, and transformation initiatives through encouragement and empowerment, and human capital management expertise. Leverages best practices, and regional experience to identify challenges to deliver sustained results. He has experience in business development strategies and corporate policies by:
• Planning and managing working capital and general budgets.
• Development of management transformation strategies.
• Applying the latest global practices in planning organizational structures and human resources strategies.
• Develop global human resources mechanisms and systems
Education & Certifications:
• Certified Trainer by Center for Creative Leadership
• Certified in Change Management from Prosci
• Certified from KornFerry in TalentQ Assessments and Job Evaluations
• Associate CIPD Member
• Bachelor degree in Psychology
• Associate degree in Computer Science
Extremely helpful information, really valuable for me as a fresh HR Graduate. Is there is any other way to contact you for more information “email”?
Thank you very much Faisal for your kind feedback.
My email is available on my LinkedIn page.
Its very hard to get such kind of information. Many thanks for your effort and your devotion to your sphere is extensively appreciable. Very happy and curious to read more information from your professionally organized blog. Mr. Hamad, I personally sent message on your linkedin page for some professional suggestions and guidance. I would be humbly waiting your response. Once again, your work is informative and so much cooperative for others. Thanks.
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you all the best in your endeavors.
Hi Hamad, share with me your mobile number for further discussion about my project on HR & Saudization.
Inbox me on firstname.lastname@example.org