Diverse Human Resources experience spanning semi-government, startups, business consulting, oil/gas, petrochemicals and multinational corporations. Deep understanding of multiple sectors of economy. Drives business performance, people and culture change, and transformation initiatives through encouragement and empowerment, and human capital management expertise. Leverages best practices, and regional experience to identify challenges to deliver sustained results. He has experience in business development strategies and corporate policies by:
• Planning and managing working capital and general budgets.
• Development of management transformation strategies.
• Applying the latest global practices in planning organizational structures and human resources strategies.
• Develop global human resources mechanisms and systems
Education & Certifications:
• Certified Trainer by Center for Creative Leadership
• Certified in Change Management from Prosci
• Certified from KornFerry in TalentQ Assessments and Job Evaluations
• Associate CIPD Member
• Bachelor degree in Psychology
• Associate degree in Computer Science